POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] Team Work : Re: [int] Team Work Server Time
15 Jun 2024 13:52:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [int] Team Work
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 4 Jan 2002 14:54:53
Message: <3c36088d@news.povray.org>
Tony[B] wrote:

> You forgot the child.

  Well, depending of the view and size, we can use a Blobman model.

> I tried it. It does not play nice with the isosurface. It would make for a
> very slow render.

  Anyhow, in this case, are not more apropiated (and fast) height_fields
with the same functions?

> OK. Since I came up with the idea, I guess I'm the manager. Hehe.

 I was just about to say it! :)

> the full-resolution image. Jaime, I'm going to e-mail it to you so you can
> put it up on ignorancia.org, OK?

  Ok, I will make a page for the "povray.inernational team work".  But,
just for curiosity:

  1) Who is the author of this image?
  2) Can it be published on the web freely?

> Secondly, I'm going to post the source
> for what I've done so far in the international binaries group. I've just
> about got the camera set up right, and the walls are acceptable too. Both
> still need work.

  It can be posted also on p.i.b. the succesive WIP's of the project,
mantaining the last one on the team page. Anyone making improvements or
additions can show it trough p.b.i, and we can discuss here the inclusion
on the "official" scene.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia